as14866 BGP & Peering Info
Current Prefix List
18.104.22.168/22, 22.214.171.124/19, 126.96.36.199/21
Below are listed the BGP communities available with our BGP session. Not all BGP sessions support Voi Net Inc Received Communities. Please contact our NOC for more information.
Voi Sent Communities
14866:50001 Originated from Voi
14866:50002 Originated from BGP Customer
14866:50003 Originated from Peer
14866:51001 Learned at WpgIX
14866:51002 Learned at TorIX
14866:51003 Learned at MBIX
14866:51101 Learned in Winnipeg
14866:51102 Learned in Toronto
14866:51201 Learned by cr1.360ptg
14866:51202 Learned by cr2.167lom
14866:51203 Learned by ar1.400wb
Voi Received Communities
14866:1001 Set Local Preference below customer
14866:1002 Set Local Preference below peer
65535:65281 NO_EXPORT (RFC1997)
AS6939 Hurricane Electric
AS22652 Fibrenoire Internet
AS14268 Northern Computer Solutions Ltd
Internet Exchanges & IXP Peering
AS16543 Gate West Communications Inc
AS18472 Canadian Museum for Human Rights
AS21774 The Exchange Global Server Centre
AS25797 Teranet Inc
AS27618 QuickStream Wireless Internet
AS32557 Fiber Back Up Canada
AS55101 Daemon Defense Systems
AS62589 Fort Garry Industries
AS62962 HyLife Ltd
AS393523 Winnipeg Internet Exchange
AS42 PCH Anycast
AS112 RFC1918 RDNS Anycast
AS26320 Monarch Industries Ltd
AS55195 CIRA Anycast
AS62752 Adam Thompson
- Both parties shall maintain Network Operations Center that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Both parties shall work quickly and diligently to establish additional capacity to accommodate traffic growth.
- Both parties shall maintain a fully redundant backbone network with dedicated link capacity of at least 1 Gbps.
- Both parties are expected to register and keep up to date their routes in a public Internet Routing Registry (IRR) database.
- Both parties shall make every reasonable effort to restrict the transmission of Denial of Service attacks and packets with forged source addresses from their network.
- Neither party shall establish a static route, a route of last resort, or otherwise send traffic to the other party for a route not announced via BGP. Neither party shall alter, sell, or give next-hops to a third party. These activities are considered theft of service, and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- AS14866/Voi Net Inc reserves the right to modify this policy at any time without notice.
- All requirements must be met at the time the request for Peering is made, and must continue to be met for the duration of the interconnection.
- AS14866/Voi Net Inc reserves the right to accept or decline any interconnection request for any reason.